Honeywell Thermostat Program
Get $250 for one thermostat and $500 for two or more!
South Fork Peak Savers has teamed up with Honeywell to bring savings to Long Island’s South Fork. By enrolling in the Connected Savings thermostat program, existing Honeywell customers are eligible to receive rebates and rewards.
South Fork Homeowners with Honeywell Wifi-enabled Thermostats can receive up to $500 in rebates. It’s easy!
- Simply enroll in Honeywell’s Connected Savings Program
- We will verify that you live on the South Fork and are a PSEG Long Island customer
- We will send you a check for up to $500 ($250/per thermostat)
- Bonus: You will receive an additional $25/year for staying in the program
- You must be a PSEG Long Island Account Owner
- Devices must be installed in one of the communities we serve
- You must have an active Honeywell account
- Thermostats must be registered with Honeywell
- Compatible central air conditioning unit
- A Wi-Fi internet connection
How the Connected Savings Program Works
When you sign up for Connected Savings, you allow Honeywell and Whisker Labs to make minor, short-term adjustments to your air conditioning via your wi-fi thermostat. This small change (usually 1-3°) reduces power use during periods of high demand for electricity and reduces strain on the electric grid. In most cases, you won’t notice adjustments to the central air conditioning system, or your comfort. And you’ll always have ultimate control.
Using less power pays off! You’ll have lower bills and it provides stable costs for everyone since this small change reduces the need to build additional infrastructure.
Questions? Contact us.
We’re here to help: 833-346-2181 or email@example.com