Energy Efficient Pool Pump Rebates
Your pool pump could be costing you. Pool pumps are often-overlooked energy hogs, costing up to $500 a year to run. An ENERGY STAR certified variable-speed pool pump can use up to 75% less energy and can save up to $350 a year, over a standard unit.
You can receive $950 in combined pool pump rebates for the installation of your ENERGY STAR variable-speed pool pump(s) (1/2 horsepower or larger).
- $350 PSEG Long Island for each pool pump
- $500 South Fork Peak Savers for each pool pump
- Up to $100 in additional manufacturer’s rebates for select models
- Pump must be listed as an Energy Star variable-speed pool pump, ½ horsepower or larger
- Customer must have an active PSEG Long Island Account
- Pump must be installed by a current, participating PSEG Long Island dealer or installer
- Device(s) must be installed east of the Shinnecock canal
Another Way to Save. Steps to Saving with Pool Pumps
- Step One: Locate a participating dealer or installer.
- Step Two: Purchase eligible equipment.
- Step Three: Apply for the PSEG Long Island $350 rebate.
- Step Four: Apply for the South Fork Peak Savers $500 rebate.