Free Nest Thermostats and Rebates
Get free Nest Thermostats or rebates with the Rush Hour Rewards program!
What’s better than a Nest Thermostat? A free one! We’re giving away and installing state-of-the-art, web-enabled programmable thermostats to South Fork residents with central air conditioning. This will lower the electrical load on the South Fork and help you save money. Just enroll in Nest’s Rush Hour Rewards program to get your free thermostats, or if you already own Nest Thermostats, sign up to receive rebates and rewards.
Saving is easy. Here’s how:
- Fill out our simple application form
- We’ll verify that you live on the South Fork and are a PSEG Long Island customer
- We will contact you to schedule your FREE installation
- Enroll for Rush Hour Rewards to activate your account. Bonus: You will receive an additional $25/year for staying in the program
South Fork Homeowners with Nest Thermostats can receive up to $500 in rebates. It’s easy!
- Simply enroll in Rush Hour Rewards
- We’ll verify you live on the South Fork and are a PSEG Long Island customer
- We’ll send you a check for up to $500 ($250/per thermostat)
- Bonus: You will receive an additional $25/year for staying in the program
- You must be a PSEG Long Island Account Owner
- Devices must be installed in one of the communities we serve
- You must have an active Nest account
- Thermostats must be registered with Nest
- Compatible central air conditioning unit
- A Wi-Fi internet connection
What is the Nest Learning Thermostat?
The Nest Learning Thermostat automatically adapts as your life and the seasons change. Just use it for a week and it programs itself. Your Thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances more than electronics. Nest is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved billions of kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide.* And independent studies showed that it saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
Nest shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your home report. So you can see when you use more energy, like on weekends or Monday nights, and how to use less. Learn more about the Rush Hour Rewards Program – A Service Offered by Nest
How the Rush Hour Rewards Program Works
Rush Hour Rewards offered by South Fork Peak Savers helps you earn rewards for saving energy during peak demand periods, while still keeping you comfortable. Your Nest thermostat will automatically tune temperatures before and during a summer Rush Hour to reduce the strain on the electrical grid and your energy company. You don’t have to worry about when the next Rush Hour is coming or remember to adjust the temperature. Rush Hour Rewards does it for you. And if you ever get uncomfortable, you can simply change the temperature on your thermostat.
When you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards, you give Nest permission to make minor, short-term adjustments to your air conditioning via your Nest thermostat. This small change (usually 1-3°) reduces power use during periods of high demand for electricity and reduces strain on the electric system. In most cases, you won’t notice adjustments to the central air conditioning system, or your comfort. And, you’ll always have ultimate control.
Using less power pays off! You’ll have lower bills and it provides more stable costs for everyone since this small change reduces the need to build new power plants.
Questions? Contact us.
We’re here to help: 833-346-2181 or email@example.com