South Fork Business Owners
Small business owners on the South Fork of Long Island have a unique opportunity to make low or no-cost energy efficiency upgrades to their facility.
How it Works
A South Fork Peak Savers field representative will conduct a free commercial energy audit of your facility. This takes approximately 20 minutes and could cut your electric bill by as much as 50%!
The assessment will identify energy efficient upgrade opportunities and provide savings solutions. South Fork Peak Savers will leverage PSEG Long Island rebate programs and add additional funds to make the cost of the project, in many cases free!
- FREE LED Lighting Upgrades
- FREE Smart Thermostats with Free Installation
- Enhanced Central Air Conditioning Equipment Rebates
- Customer must have an active PSEG Long Island Account
- Small business must be located east of the Shinnecock canal
- For thermostat installations, customers must have Central Air Conditioning and agree to enroll in Nest’s Rush Hour Rewards Program
Large Commercial Customers
South Fork Peak Savers can provide your facility with a free commercial energy audit that will identify energy efficient upgrade opportunities. Financing and energy performance contracts for schools, municipalities, etc., may be available.
Contact us today via email email@example.com or phone 833-346-2181 to get started.